Please Wait .....
Rapid Prototyping is the process of quickly mocking up the future state of a system, be it a website or application, and validating it with a broader team of users, stakeholders, developers and designers. Doing this rapidly and iteratively generates feedback early and often in the process, improving the final design and reducing the need for changes during development.
- Use job analysis and distribute completed objectives and distribute
- Keep formal reporting to a minimum-jot down what you need to know
- Create a series of tests at various levels and distribute them to the trainees along with the objectives they are based on
- Use logical sequencing of steps
Rapid Prototyping DesignClassic Design (waterfall) Model
- concept definition
- requirements definition
- preliminary design
- detailed design
- code implementation
- test and acceptance
- griping because you now realize that there was something that got left out back in step 2
Rapid Prototyping (spiral) Model